DXI 0.35% $2.89 dexus industria reit.

tarzan.. mick has been a regular poster here for ages, and i...

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    tarzan.. mick has been a regular poster here for ages, and i dont think any investor would be playing this type of game.. it isnt outside the realms of possibilty that a play such as this one could attract majors, but we will be the last to know i assure you, and i have spent time also researching this allegation and cannot find any substance to it..

the run on the shares has nothing to do with the unsubstantaited rumour, but more to do with the announcements by the JVP's of the massive acerage they are continuing to go for, and the sudden realisation that 40bcf is history and we are now in the 100's of bcf and may very well be far more.. this play is by no means a flash in the pan, there are sound reasons for them keeping this play under wraps for as long as they did, and now they are planning a future development of the play, 2 wells adi has forseen already this year, the other jvp's are not touting that as its possible some may have to go to the market to raise capital, but i see massive forward planning here, and huge commitments to leases.

today will be an interesting day in any case..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.