DXI 0.36% $2.79 dexus industria reit.

sugarloaf discovery, page-59

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Interesting to read all the comments about Empyrean and their latest announcement regarding Sugaloaf. All good as far as I am concerned. Please not I hold ADI EKA AUT and EME in the UK.

For any concerned investor Empyrean is well worth adding to your portfolio market cap £15m cash in bank £4.9m interest in sugaloaf well documented. 44% interest in Margarita. 38% of Eagle and 52% of Glantal

From the JV partners perspective it has to be good news that they have increased their percentage in block B which highlights the great potential for block B. They have only increased to similar levels of the other partners.

The fact that Empyrean has taken a stake in Block A does not distract from block B. Each company has to be able to do the best for its own shareholders.

Adelphi has an interest Taiton and Aurora have interests in other areas close to Sugalaof. All parties in Sugaloaf are going to multiply many times over. I am amazed investors have not focused on the additional acerage. The fact that a major player is involved in close proximity can only mean one thing we are looking at numbers over 1 tcf.

Just a matter of time on this one. I have a very conservative target this year for my Adelphi of $3.

Good luck to all longs and keep up the excellent research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.010(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $885.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.81 $2.76 $631.9K 227.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5018 $2.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.79 9281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.