EKA 0.00% 45.0¢ eureka energy limited

i am not an investor in eka, but an investor in ADI, i cant see...

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    i am not an investor in eka, but an investor in ADI, i cant see how a share price drop in EKA can equate to a market perception of sugarloaf having a poor chance.

i dont see the same trends on the JVP's sp both here in australia and the UK..

i think the recent sp drop is excessive compared to the potential of the sugarloaf prospect. i see it as a reaction to the turkey failure only. I remain convinced the secondaries at SL are legitimate commercial prospects, and the primary is being flow test then put on to production in the coming weeks ahead.

the texas crude operator has no intention of flow testing the secondaries, but should there a major issue with the fracing and flow testing they have announced through the JVP's that they will then run an extended flow testing program on the secondaries, but in no way is the focus on the secondaries.

the well was always intended to test all zones of interest, and they chose the best place to get a slice of all zones, there may be many areas on the acerage where the primary may well have larger plays, but for the operators, they had to pick a place where all zones were tested, so in no way can you get the sweet spots on all zones of interest in one drill, thats impossible.

we know from all reports that the secondaries are considered as highly prospective, so much so that its obvious that the secondaries will be drilled with production wells in the future with all likelyhood of there having been any flow testing on them. thats very bulllish..

i am not a fan of the eka stock as i have a strong position elsewhere and strong view on the cash position and management there, but i see the eka share as exceptional value on the secondaries alone, and as for the primary, i dont see any news out there saying anything else other than they are flow testing and then on with the show!!

good luck to all holders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.