AMM 0.00% 1.5¢ armada metals limited

suggestion to offload iinet investment, page-3

1. 161 Posts.
    I have no qualms with their iinet investment. How many other companies can say that a strategic stake they bought a few years ago is still valued at above cost, not many i would suggest.

Under the equity accounting rules AMM report a proportionate share of iinet's own profit in their earnings so I guess their EPS is not adversely affected, as IIN is growing at a similiar rate. While their IIN investment may not generate as fast a cash return (via dividends) as their infrastructure investments it should however provide a growing return year on year and doesn't have the problem of becoming obsolete.

IIN's latest presentation shows they still have great capacity for expansion in Brisbane & Melbourne with a marketing campaign that is delivering. They also still have at least a few years to cash in on their DSLAM investments before NBN renders them redundant. The court case is an unwelcome development but any publicity generated on that front will be good publicity - a little aussie battler versus the big american oppressors (and some knobs at channel 7!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166468 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.