CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

suggestion

1. 9 Posts.
    BT, cuzo and Olympian et al considering the unsatisfactory responses from ASIC, ACCC and relevant government agencies has any one thought of taking the issue to the Commonwealth Ombudsman and auditor General. Been a government agency they have to investigate issues brought to them. In the end as with most government agencies I think these are brought to attention in their annual reports, parliament and senate estimates. As I think we have a compeling case I might be worth a try. Been a project a major significance and having to hand out government money and in time it would be major embarrasement to whatever government ie government waste and following through when implement these programs? Also we may of not been the only ones. I think may have a certain time to look at these things. I think you could string a few words together. Also I think you could try the appealS tribunal if are not successful.
    I think does not cost anything. Also a few legal eagles must of dealt with them.
    what do you think?.
    Someone needs to be held to account

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.