CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

suggestion, page-4

1. 2,463 Posts.
    You may have a point Guzzler (sounds like a man after myself when Im at the pub lol)

HAve only ever dealt with NSW Ombudsman - and the end point was the man at the head of the organisation I work for ended up jumping instead of waiting to be pushed - when the NSW ombo send a letter tot he head of the organisation saying "we have been provided information which causes us to challenge the veracity of information you have supplied" there is little recourse for the bloke but to jump

Ombudsmen usually look at process rather than breach of the law per se with view to ensuring good governance - so there might in what you suggest

Unfortunatley however - wth the defeat of the proposal from YAG the other day - our priority is to try to take a lead role in advancing a better proposal thet sharhlders can swallow - ideally one they dont have to force down but rather goes down fairly easily - somewhere in the middle is where we might end up all being well - but we should aim higher so that if we fall short its not so bad

Therfore we really dont have time to commit to an ombudsamans investigation. The last one I mentoned took more than 18 months to complete - and they didnt move to formal investigation - the whole thing and outcome and time taken was with PRELIMINARY inquiries lol

Anyone got some time to spare - a lawyer would be great

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.