SLX 13.0% $3.90 silex systems limited

Most importantly ....dont treat your directors as untouchables,...

1. 428 Posts.
    Most importantly ....dont treat your directors as untouchables, too busy to be bothered....they have our hard earned money and in my books need to constantly hear from shareholders when SP is sliding or performance guidelines are not being met. They are well paid and I would think embarrassed at the SP...drive them hard and dont take a backward step...If you are a serial pest or irrational they know how to deal with that...If you are constructive and company minded they could use your input. I personally feel they have let their shareholders hang out to dry for too long and they need to sharpen their game. I am grossly unwell at the moment and this is the first time I have written or sat up for weeks but If I was able to speak I would be down their earlugs trying to make sense of this SP and the listless performance and repetitive reporting...and 3b share issues. One would think they dont get a salary...thats enough.
    Meanwhile CBD which I mentioned to you has gone from 10 to 15...and will continue I hope....different style of mgmnt.dyor lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.90
Change
-0.580(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $923.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.21 $4.23 $3.84 $6.422M 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 839 $3.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.91 1969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.