SLX 13.0% $3.90 silex systems limited

Moosey, There was of course poor support for this 5.04 issue and...

1. 428 Posts.
    Moosey, There was of course poor support for this 5.04 issue and the placement at 5.4 was the money getter...I too took the offer but was quite surprised by low shareholder acceptance. I would accept 5.4 as a low price therefor but 5.04 is rediculous and opportune to a narrow band of shareholders with money spare
    Its just getting flogged down again by manipulators, crossings etc. and as long as you have an undynamic marketing promotion board of mgmnt the share price will wash about like bilge water.
    There comes a time in a companies development where the inventer needs to walk away and give control to operators who drive and build a business forward. I get the feeling we have lost our way in the last 12 months and the SP reflects it. The big players are getting in at the smaller players expense. Little players dont have the funds or legs or time to hang on for ever and the last 12 months has knocked the shine off this stock for past long term holders. At the same time new entrants will not have to wait long and they will think its a wonder stock.[Which it is]
    I have halved my holding in the last 6 months and will consider re entry on news or vibe....
    We certainly have lost our posters of years gone by although I think they still hold and wait in the wings. Thanks for your health wishes,..Im 61 and should not be looking at my current situation but thats the toss of the dice of life....enjoy each day and have fun...I always have....bit of a loose essay sorry readers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.90
Change
-0.580(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $923.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.21 $4.23 $3.84 $6.422M 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 839 $3.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.91 1969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.