ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

suggestions for rod mcilree

1. 9 Posts.
    Hi all,

I noticed through an article that Rod is seeking a JV with people who recognize that China holds a monopoly on rare earths.
    My suggestion is: why speak to the Japanese/USA/etc? Why not speak to the Chinese to give them MORE of a monopoly. What happens when it becomes a true monopoly?? They control prices!! I say become a Comcast! :D Their interest is clearly evident. (There are ways around the implementation as GGG is just the holding co.)

2) There was a very good report by CLSA on the future and importance of Nuclear energy/Uranium. Let me know if you are interested...it might help paint a better picture to the BMP/locals/all involved.

Regarding share price, my comments are:
    a)There was significant volume in January pushing the price up to 92cents. Since then, the only thing that has changed is increased clarity.
    b)If anyone thought that the infrastructure costs wouldn't be Billions, there were dreaming...
    c)The conversion of options has been consistent throughout many months - nothing new
    d)The case on Westrip is baseless and wasting time
    e)The last week of selling has been on tiny volume i.e. set for a turn

Best of luck Rod on finding someone with a bit of 'muscle' to make the project a go ahead. My final suggestion is that from Napoleon: "The only two levers to Man is fear and self-interest"

Hopefully, you will pull these two levers effectively to achieve the desired outcome. (Clearly Hotcopper posters seem to be doing the same - lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.