Let's see. It comes down to this for you Tristanc You don't rate...

1. 15,286 Posts.
    Let's see. It comes down to this for you Tristanc

You don't rate my use of the recognised dataset of RSS and their interpretation of what they think the lower stratosphere is or even their assessment that AGW effect on climate is not having the effect that models predicted.

What did RSS say again Tristanc?

Figure 6. Globally averaged temperature anomaly time series for the Temperature Lower Stratosphere (TLS). The plot shows the cooling of the lower stratosphere over the past 3 decades. This cooling is caused by a combination of ozone depletion and the increase of greenhouse gases. During the most recent decade, the rate of cooling has reduced substantially. (Click on the figure to go to the time series browse tool.)

So please tell me who should the sheep believe in this instant. the Messiah (tristanc) or the people who produce the data in which they have seen it been used as a global mark for the fingerprint in settled science by the IPCC

I know who is being pathetic! it is the cowardly ad hom attacks and the non effort to address the links I have put up as above now that DIRECTLY contradict you!

Yep pretty pathetic. Your dam right about that!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.