I don't know, the big thing for me is JC is part of Obama's 97%...

1. 31 Posts.
    I don't know, the big thing for me is JC is part of Obama's 97% but she is a skeptic. She falls into the 97% because of the way the questions were "Framed" ... if your BS meter not at least registering just a tad... maybe you don't have one. You have the former Leader of the US (/ free world) using BS to push a point/political agenda. How many more of the so called 97% are questioning the "Science" but are too afraid of being called out. At least JC is brave (or maybe foolish) enough to step out of the pack. If she said nothing she may not have felt she needed to resign.

Some of her reasons .....

"The deeper reasons have to do with my growing disenchantment with universities, the academic field of climate science and scientists."

"A deciding factor was that I no longer know what to say to students and postdocs regarding how to navigate the CRAZINESS in the field of climate science. Research and other professional activities are professionally rewarded only if they are channeled in certain directions approved by a politicized academic establishment — funding, ease of getting your papers published, getting hired in prestigious positions, appointments to prestigious committees and boards, professional recognition, etc."

"channeled in certain directions approved by a politicized academic establishment "

THAT! is WAY! more weighty than any oil company pushing their agenda....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.