AIM 0.00% 57.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

I am confused too and I have tried to find some reasons why the...

1. 4,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1373
    I am confused too and I have tried to find some reasons why the share price dropped so dramatically in the last 4 weeks.

1. Flory made some "pre-announcements" regarding drilling-results a few months ago but unfortunately he did not deliver nothing substantial.

2. As a consequence he has lost a lot of his credibility. The last announcements where more or less a recycling of old news. This has dissapointed the market.

3. It looks like not everything is really on track like promised in the last months. It seems that Flory is confronted with some issues and he is not able to handle this in an usefull timeframe.

4. The zinc price dropped quite substantially. Nevertheless...when Perkoa will start production the net present value at actual prices should be around 0.35 A$ per share (Mumbwa and Mokopane or possible take over "fantasy" not included).

My questions:

Why some big boys have put some months ago another A$ 90 m in the company at prices around 0.30 ?

Why now other investors put another A$ 50 m via convertible bonds in the company ?

Are they stupid ?

My answer:

I guess that they probably know what they are doing and have some good reasons to put money in this company. The difference to the most smaller investors: they can wait !

The potential of AIM is more or less the same. Think of Mumbwa (possible Olympic Dam like deposits) and Mokopane....and obviously do not forget Perkoa. Basically nothing has changed. So I do not understand why now a lot of people are so dramatically negative.

In my view the 28th will have some possible "positive surprise" effect. I guess that Flory wants save his job and will deliver some news that are not known for the time beeing. If he will recycle only the old stories then I am quite convinced that he will be replaced. Acutally I have talked to somebody who has good relationships to some large investors and the fact is that they have not sold one share...furthermore they are convinced that Flory is retaining some informations.

At the end: look for example at a 10 year chart of Oxiana...succes stories came not over night...sometimes you see for 1 or 2 years sideways movements and nothing happened. 3 years later then everbody is asking himself: why for God sake I have not bought this share when the price was low ???

I think it is important to buy the story and not the actual market sentiment.

So let's wait an see what will happen in the next days !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $112.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 53.5¢ $177.7K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8220 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 7972 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.