I love the Greek music , lifestyle and their general psyche ....

1. 406 Posts.
    I love the Greek music , lifestyle and their general psyche . But their attitude towards the bitter conflict between the Arabs and the Israelis is hail raising .
    The terror that is wedged on Israel has no precedent in this world . It should be denounced and antagonized by any normal human being . Unfortunately Greece , a 2 hour flight from Israel , who enjoys a 800 000 Israeli tourists annually , continuously reflecting anti Israeli and ANTISEMITE sentiments .

Mikis Theodorakis , whose music I highly admire , attacked the Jews in a most venomous way , earlier this year . And he is not the only one in Greece .
    Newspapers in Greece have published a quasi Nazi articles and cartoons against both the Jews and Israel .
    I kept on watching the Olympic games that were amazingly performed by the Greek people , and I felt really bad , that these people , who are so close culturaly and mentally to the Israeli people , are mostly anti Israel .

As to terror .
    Have a look at the French . They were against the war in Iraq . Does this stance helps them ? No way . The Islamic terror does not differtiate .
    And Nepal . What has Nepal to do with the war ? nothing . Still 12 Nepaleese were slaughtered .

Unless the free world , unite all its efforts , to fight the muslim terror , I'm afraid walls will be the solution , and the spirit of the olympic will drown in blood and tears .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.