falling into the traps, you JEWRK, read it again, hehe (wrong...

1. 399 Posts.
    falling into the traps, you JEWRK, read it again, hehe (wrong gene inside ?)
    ------------------
    Posted by ccutale
    Post #61847 - in reply to msg. #61843 - splitview

jacob, you are right, I have only limited arguments to play with and language is not one of them, I have not much time and using shocking shortcuts, right to the point, it will play itself out, really I should just be a dumb guest here, but I know who is going to piss down on the average Australian BBQ and anfortunately my children are here, now what should I do ? stay quiet or be a vigilante bandit/bully with no friends around ? and WHO BENEFITS ? QUI BONO ?
    Australia don't need the Indonesian/Malaysian/muslim friends. they will just eat us for breakfast one day, it's called Nassi'aus and it will be served chilled and it could be after Murdoch takes over the McDonalds, hehe of course it will be the kosher food
    Allahu Akbar meat pie !
    with no immediate friends you can rely on, you just become a JEWRK of The World. SHALOM, hehe
    trust me I'm a Jew, haha

and this was better then William Kristol can do, without commanding up to $200,000 dollars a year in the burger-and-fries land

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.