Suicide, my last post, page-9

1. 420 Posts.
    Yes, much of what you say is true.

One lesson I learnt from trading is NOT to use a margin lender. Those guys can kill you, if I trade goes bad. A 10 per cent loss on a company can suddenly savagely turn into a 30 per cent loss by way of leverage.

The second thing I learnt was to never bet more than you can afford to lose. This was hard, as basically I'm a gambler & always liked to increase the value of my orders to risky levels.

The third thing I learnt was to be content with small profits. A ten or fifteen per cent win is always far better than a loss. I used to hold out for wins much larger than these which of course, were seldom achieved.

The fourth thing I learnt was to place faith in God. This may sound a little corny, but remember that whatever happens in life, He is with you and will ultimately never place a burden in front of you that is beyond dealing with or can't be handled in some way.

The best of luck to you. If you wish to discuss any of these issues privately, I can be contacted anytime at

[email protected]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.