suicide, page-61

1. 4,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    As a person who suffers mental health issues, depression, low self esteem, anxiety etc. I am deeply saddened to hear of anyone taking their own life, although I understand the thought process. I know in my heart that many people would be very sad for the pain they cause when they take their life, but ending their emotional pain is their key thought and if the emotion is strong enough it can quite easily overpower common sense. My mental health issues are a direct result of a violent and oppressive childhood and an upbringing that never gave me a chance to find my place in the world and find my soul. This happens to people in adulthood as well as their soul is stripped away by an uncaring world. I post this just to beg people to be more caring and understanding of your fellow human beings, forgive them for their faults and try see the good in people. Be especially gentle to the children in this world, support and guidance is what's needed. I am one of the lucky ones, I married an extremley patient and caring woman and I have a beautiful dog. They give me the motivation to stay alive. Some people aren't so lucky, we need to look after them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.