ASM 18.9% 63.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Suitability of ASM's Processing to Lynas and NTU HRE Ore Types, page-8

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    ALK commissioned ANSTO to build and refine the pilot plant which i believe is in the Lucas Heights fascillity.
    ALK THE DZP & have a lot of synergy.
    As for our current climate denying Fascist muppets
    they can be best summed up by the now chief muppets unbelievable statement in parliment as heheld up a piece of Coal explanining in wonderous tones This is Coal it is the future.
    Australians now know the truith. Collectively they are about as effective as a fart in a fan factory.

This is why Our ALK ~ ASM collective board are the Engine of our future.
    True entrepreneurs and visionaries the DZP would not have reached this stage without people such as Ian Chalmers and Ian Gandel their perseverance in amazing.

I am exceptionally lucky to have had chats with both on more than one occasion after the AGMs.

Mr Gandel is a very rich man but a real Australian who is in this for more than the money he has vision.

So when I hear / read the government should do more
    I shudder at the naivety.
    As for the shenanigans on the boarse, I can only remind you, your shares are being hunted as mercillesly as many species who no longer exist the mercinaries in this case are robots allowed by the ASX to have power over the general private investor and we have an exceptionally
    large ownership 62%
    so by and large we are the target of the beings who want what us 62% have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.