AVL 7.69% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

I think everyone thought on either side that they had invested...

1. 1,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    I think everyone thought on either side that they had invested in the best plan andanagement, hence supported their company and venerally did not favour the direction the other company was going.
    And definitely debates got heated between us over this point!!

I'm not sure anyone truly wanted the other to fail, but while we had to compete for funding and offtake, of course whichever you were invested in you hoped they could get up before the other, especially in a tight market that may only support one new mine.
    The who wins/loses is irrelevant now as we're all one thing.
    As for people's opinions of whether AVL or TMT were on the best track, we can only let the future show us what the 'optimised combined plan' looks like.
    If we're processing onsite, then TMT objectively had the better track forward, if we're processing offsite, then AVL we're on the best track.
    I guess anyone inclined can derive some "I told you so's" from that when the time comes, but everyone just wants the best way forward now I think, and I doubt they will totally scrap everything TMT or AVL had going on, so it will truly be a 'combined' plan, and we either ALL win or ALL lose at that point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $68.77K 5.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 7132944 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6210860 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 10710117
Last updated 15.37pm 07/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.