SUM 6.00% 23.5¢ summit minerals limited

SUM Chart, page-1091

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    For me, @JandJ provided a fine synopsis for SUM - "the product is right - the place is right - and the people are right." I bought into this stock for several reasons. SUM have 9 projects in the pipeline, the current being the "Equador Niobium Project" located in north eastern Brazil (Borborema Pegmatic Province) - Brazil has the worlds largest reserves of niobium (that were are presently aware of). High grade niobium and tantalum assay samples have already been collected from this area as per webinar presented by Gower / Stewart 16 July 2024. On face value we have a "gun" team - highly respected and experienced in this field (CPA Gower, Chief Geologist Peterson, Guru expert highly respected niobium miner Sandro etc.). IMO SUM to date have produced some promising results rather quickly and GOWER stated yesterday they would strive to keep these results coming through over the weeks ahead while they are currently looking for outcrop mapping / sampling the last 1km (of 4km) for multiple pegmatites across the stack system. This is all very nice but at the end of the day the proof is in the pudding - SUM need to act quickly to prevent the stock dropping away and floundering like so many others I've seen. Communication to shareholders is key. I work on probabilities, stringent stop losses and low emotion (mostly!). All this yada yada yada is great but Gower and his team can't afford to roll the arm over knowing that many investors are extremely impatient in the current world gone mad, and that the shorting wolves are at the doorstep. I believe this stock will run IMO DYOR. DOW up 742 points, hope today is also a bullish day for SUM with release 10,000,000 securities - Good Luck everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $181.7K 775.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 335234 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 137811 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.