SUM 4.44% 23.5¢ summit minerals limited

SUM Chart, page-1145

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Well, it has been an interesting couple of weeks, that's for sure.

Our MC is now sitting at approximately $17m. But it's important to point out that we have:

1. Approx. $6m AUD in Cash and
    2. Around 7 million pounds of Uranium at Stallion/Manhattan.

In my opinion these two items alone should pretty much underwrite our current MC.

3. Then of course we have enormous upside potential in Brazil, with extremely promising indicators.

Yet the downrampers seem to be adamant that we are worthless, without even waiting for drilling results? I'm almost surprised they haven't started giving us negative valuations (such as a negative $100m MC)? I shouldn't give them ideas The thing is, how can they write us off so quickly without even waiting for all the data? If they're that good, I suspect they must all be Trillionnaires (even Quadrillionnaires by now)! If not, then why not? Especially if they can predict things that well? And if that is the case, I thought they would all be too busy running the planet than spending their waking hours mocking SUM with its $17 MC?

Regardless, I personally syspect there is going to be a huge amount of news flow next week and / or the week after.

Good luck all and lets hope we see a great recovery over the next 2 weeks.

Have a fantastic weekend and take it easy!

MicroNova2035

IMHO / DYOR
    Last edited by MicroNova2035: Today, 18:51

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 25.0¢ 22.0¢ $456.5K 1.971M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32222 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 97209 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.