SUM 6.98% 20.0¢ summit minerals limited

It's a shame that in recent times certain posters (whether...

1. MZA
    301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    It's a shame that in recent times certain posters (whether acting alone under multiple alias's or indeed multiple individuals) have essentially clogged up the conversation so much on here it's effectively made the stock a basket-case.

God forbid a would-be new investor took a read in a bid to find out some decent company insights....they would go running for the hills.

Thanks to those posters who continue to add value. You know who you are.

I think we all acknowledge the risk involved with investing at this end of town. Yeah it sucks we are back to square 1 share price wise but it is what it is....we aren't flying solo that's for sure.

And yes, I could name several things that you would consider 'dubious' about how things have played out in recent times..but that is very much the game we are in. You still weigh it all up and if you believe in the big picture & our projects you gotta stick fat.

What matters is the Company has got $ at bank - essentially for not too much dilution - So atleast we wont go extinct for a fair while yet. Take or be taken.

The company is an exploration company. They are moving at a rapid pace to be fair.

In a perfect world they would be working on all or atleast several of the proejcts and advancing them simultaneously but it doesn't appear to be the case.

We can only hope they have been so impressed by Equador they have devoted all our initial effort & $ into that for now in a bid to optimise value.

Certainly when you compare what we have to other 'peers' we now look really cheap & have much to offer.

I recently pumped a fair bit into another stock as well which looked a really safe bet & is playing out well - but I think if the downtrend continues into the teens it will be time to unleash again here & double down.

The ASX and macro landscape is as bad as it has been for a while. Not hard to see that. Not many winners. Commodity prices are bad. No new ASX listings. China is in trouble. The US is uncertain. The world is in a precarious position on many fronts and we are overdue for a downturn.

This is a market for wise investing. Looking for value and playing a patient game when the dust settles.

Sadly most clogging up this thread most likely have the investment timeframe of a lettuce. It's sad to watch. Take a wonder over to the DT area. You got guys there happy with a $100 daily win. Tough times alright.

Lets see what the next few months bring. I do believe we will be much higher SP wise not lower then where we sit currently.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $14.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $524.5K 2.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9070 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 157533 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.