SUM 4.35% 24.0¢ summit minerals limited

SUM Chart, page-1364

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Yes agree we are due for an update. Last update was on the 2nd I believe so as you say Monday or Tuesday we should see something.

Permits were stated I believe around the 2-3 week mark. (I read somewhere?. So say 2 weeks from now. More rock chips to come thru, the ones sent to Chile?

Not sure how fast or slow a Lidar scans take? But it seems to me that it should be ready in couple of weeks… as you would want to get this done just before drilling permit and commencement.

Upcoming >

1. Further assay results (the samples that were sent to Chile) ✅
    2. LiDAR scan in progress ✅
    3. Drilling permit in progress (2 weeks) ✅
    4. CR complete (enough funds for a full scale 6-12 month program I believe to read) ✅

Pros >
    1.Drilling/drill rig and man power is much cheaper then AU/Can counterparts. ✅
    2. Assay results indeed have been much faster then that of AU counterparts. ✅

I do see us getting 1-2 updates next week. Niobium stocks have all been down an average 60-70% so I do see this commodity on the up next week ⬆️.

Again oversold, nothing has changed from 2-3 weeks ago to today… only the SP. Management has always kept us updated instead of a couple of other companies that I’ve held with no update in 3-4 months +. Stay happy all.

Last edited by Benj1: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.