SUM 9.09% 25.0¢ summit minerals limited

SUM Chart, page-1437

1. 4,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3886
    Have we confirmed our lows of this phase?
    Last week I had asked if we can hold this level, around 18. We have done very well. We finished the week at 24.5, close to 35% increase, which is very good. Also touched 27. But the stock has come down from 59, so still some way to go.
    So what is happening? Not sure. One thing I know is that we may not get any adverse announcements. That can happen on drilling, which we are not. So that's positive. So what can provide up momentum? I feel sentiment, technicals and some big pockets. Not sure what was the reason for rise, but any gain is good to have. Especially in spec stocks, where it's still not a good play.
    Personally I let go half of my stocks today. I was down most of the time after buying. I also felt technicals may be in play. Also, for those who read my posts, I do like to trade. My heads were 20.5 and oppies 6.9 as I wrote last week, so took roughly 20%. Will happily buy higher, on positive play, some news etc. Else will wait to see where my next buy is. When I sell, some get upset, but this is my normal play, I play level to level, with a portion of my stock, most happy to buy higher. So hope some understand.
    So what may happen next week? This week was a good play. Today was the best. But unless we get some news, I feel punters may wait for some confirmation. But sometimes, most play happens because some are in the know. A good week, let's hope we get another one next week. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.025(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $20.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $206.6K 800.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 187546 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 12763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.