SUM 4.65% 22.5¢ summit minerals limited

SUM and SUMO have nicely increased. No big money thrown in.We...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    SUM and SUMO have nicely increased. No big money thrown in.

We can expect a steady increase towards news (my preference) or a sharp rise if big money jumps in. We had some small sells here and there, as shall be expected.

This week increase could have been a reaction to new acquisitions and the anticipation of more incoming news as posted on X.

SP decreased since last ATH due to a series of events.

T2 being locked by a TH quickly exited upon ann, then we had those infamous options prospectus, GBA saga, more options, a CR and a lot of exits. Sandro even got blamed for cashing in his options. One even posted a drilling map on WA1 thread about holders 'not knowing'...sumthing. Others exited as part of their stop loss protocol as roller coaster went down.

During the downtrend we saw a boxing match between holders aka rampers and non holders aka down rampers. Turns out, either way, sum may have multi acc or personalities disorders..It was intense and it was hard to follow.

If you leave this to long time holders, these weeks are what you get. They keep accumulating. If they have not sold yet, despite all great efforts to squeeze the register, they won't leave now. Add to these some newbies or returning peeps, yes SUMO will increase faster than SUM. They both go up.

As others have stated, they may wait for more results to jump in and they are not alone. That's even better for SP then. I don't think FOMO is there yet...but next week is a different story. That famous break might get released.

I am curious to see if we are heading towards new ATH. We did reach ATH on rock chips, so anything is possible in this end of the market. This time expected news are "A LOT, A LOT MORE! ". Those who attended the webinar know. These aren't my words.

Let's see how SUM delivers and its impact on SP.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $18.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $57.00K 260.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48095 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 26062 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.