SUM 7.50% 21.5¢ summit minerals limited

Very low volume, only traded $70k worth for the day, seems to be...

1. 6,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    Very low volume, only traded $70k worth for the day, seems to be the tale of the spec end for the last few years....stock get a flurry of interest and then cool off until further news.

Charts become near useless when the volume and $$$ are next to nothing and when one trade of just $10k to $30k can send the share price either ridiculously low and move up an unnecessary amount; hence the swings from 20.5c to 21.5c to 22.5c to 21.5c to 20.5c back to 21.5c and skipping price points all with $500-$3,000 trades and some have been under a $1 trade.

As I mentioned in a previous post, having looked at the Broker Data; it's very much dumb retail traders with Commsec and CMC trading back and forth to each other for the last two weeks and even then it's pocket change in values, volumes on the big brokers have been 1,094 shares to 89,308 the most on an individual day.

So what strong, ground breaking news can we expect in the near future?

In recent announcements and social media posts SUM have noted:

- Bulk Sampling program to be finished by end of this week, with the company's Chief Geologist and Managing Director both in Brazil this last week.

- Priorty is being given for exploration of the newly acquire North Equador project which has a Mining License.

- Preperations are underway for the beginning of the trenching and drilling program in the coming weeks.

- Drill permits are expected very soon, for works to being in weeks. I'd say getting a Permit to do the thing you're there to do is pretty ground breaking!

- Lidar and Bulk sampling to be analysed and results to come.

Quite a lot going on and expected in the near term.

Have a good weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $17.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $45.84K 222.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49264 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.