SUM 4.35% 24.0¢ summit minerals limited

I prefer a weekly chart to gauge sentiment - SUM weekly is in...

1. 10,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2858
    I prefer a weekly chart to gauge sentiment - SUM weekly is in strong upturn, the recent 'pump and dump' only gave it a bit of impetus.

Volume however is declining week by week and that may be a concern - some say that means sellers are exhausting - maybe, but if a third leg up got traction it could carry us to a dollar.

We must remember this is a unique play - never been done before that Nb and Ta are to be harvested from pegmatites (to my knowledge). Also I've never seen a Company Man like Sandro doing his thing quite like he does.
    And they are moving fast to already have bulk samples collected - now soon we will get a definitive assay more reliable than random chips.

It looks to me that certain representative pegmatites have been selected for first blush inspection (there has not been time to bulk sample pegs across the kilometers of tenement).
    I really like that - its a bit like the clowns in the circus (with respect of course) who have to keep their act going, or peeps will watch the traipse artists instead, or the lions.

GL all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $20.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 25.0¢ 21.5¢ $73.42K 314.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49117 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 39538 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.