SUM 15.9% 25.5¢ summit minerals limited

SUM Chart, page-1576

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I am not against you 1st, but can see the error of your ways. We can learn / work together to get ahead. Do you want to be poor? Do I? I believe in God, a higher power, so should not seek greed, but still prosperity, which can be used to help me, my family and others Am I wrong? Maybe? But nothing wrong if wealth can help people. So please tell us 1st, what are your thoughts and why?
    How can you be so convinced, without digging deeper, and getting actual drilling results?

Fair enough if you are really trying to help us all, from losing money. That is honourable. But under whst basis?

Are you sure?

In the past I held MTM, and wish I had listened to the 'warners', as I could have saved alot. So, I amnit trying to discredit you blindly.

Maybe you are right? Maybe, I am right?I see incredible potential with Tantalum and Nodium at extremely high prices Can we go wrong? In the past they used to use hand mining, in the arterial mines. Still profitable back then. Now we have modern technology.

We only need 0.1% tobe rich! REE needs at least 1%.
    This stuff is valuable!

So.e will day supple and demand will dictate price, and that is true to an extent. But tou only have to supply so much! Production can be controlled...

All the best 1st...just want your point of view.

MicroNova2035

IMHO / DYOR
    Last edited by MicroNova2035: Friday, 21:53

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.035(15.9%)
Mkt cap ! $20.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 26.0¢ 22.0¢ $263.0K 1.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12852 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 37748 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.