SUM 2.13% 46.0¢ summit minerals limited

SUM Chart, page-355

1. MZA
    270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Yep 100%....Today was again a really pivotal day...another ATH in the vault. A new, higher base embedded.

I mean it was only a mere 3 weeks ago the CR took place which many on here sooked over....look at us now and mark my words we are not even out of first gear yet...

To the untrained eye many would just think it was just a sudden avalanche of traders & buyers that caused us to pop today...but it wasn't....it was much more strategic then that.

The fact is the register is 100% solidifying right before our eyes....its subtle but its happening....

Today some big dudes no doubt continue to accumulate...the 900k buy order late yesterday wasn't a fake....it was real and a test of supply....would a decent holder cave and sell at 40c...no one did.

So before open they pulled it and they tried to play dead....lurking off screen in the deep grass and also on market in the mid 30s....trying to make it seem at times like the sky was falling....time and time again they try....time and time again the continue to fail.

When they realised there was no supply they gave up and attacked....DT's joined in a little and there you go...rest is history...50 cents chomped.

Problem now for many is supply is kinda driyng out....in fact a lot quicker then I anticipated. But the big boys still want their fill. Gonna be fun to watch...

Holders new & old are not asleep at the wheel anymore and realising we are sitting on a treasure chest bursting at the seams....we most likely have Tier 1 ground across Brazil...that's worth hundreds of millions and maybe just maybe billions....

Only daytraders remain most likely on the sell side with 12 orders combining for a mere 150k shares available....seriously ridiculous....the big boys are no way stupid enough to sell at these levels. Game on now. Fake buys and sells have been pulled after close. Now it's real. Gloves are off. You want in you gotta pay up.

The X post today was also a master stroke....again many missed its meaning but we went from seeing 'just rocks' to seeing one of several near surface artisanal mines which was both very sizeable and still heavily mineralised.....so we see clearly that we can make a seamless transition from an explorer to a miner of scale...don't underestimate the power of that....that's why we have the big boys attention....better yet imagine what we gonna find when we actually start digging a little haha on what is essentially virgin land at minimal depth & deeper....

I've been singing the same hymn book for a while now but this really is one of those stocks that you sell at your peril. Fast forward 1 month. 3 months. 6 months....we gonna be a long, long way north of here...

GLTA who continue to hold & enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $26.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 50.5¢ 44.5¢ $2.025M 4.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17183 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.