SUM 9.52% 23.0¢ summit minerals limited

Not going to lie, i'm a little upset. Mostly because it was just...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Not going to lie, i'm a little upset. Mostly because it was just yesterday I started the paperwork for my loan and my portfolio was quoted as part of my assets and today its copped a flogging (not specific to SUM either)...Still a long way off being in the red, but a little concerned nonetheless.

This is the chart thread so I will talk about what I see on my screen. I'm not a fantastic charter mind you...

Looking at MACD on hourly interval, close to zero. Below zero on 15min and a bit above on the daily.
    20/50 day EMA crossed on the 15 min chart nothing on any other timescales.
    As per @toddsens chart last page we are sitting around the 0.618 fib retrace from ATH.
    RSI at oversold on 15min and 1h. Daily still has it looking close to technically overbought but trending downward.

Ideally one would hope it consolidates around here - nice moves can happen from oversold territory and near zero MACD. The whole time the SP has been screaming upwards i've been thinking about when its going to take a breather. Despite the results I still felt it ran too hard too fast. The directors still have performance shares in the pipeline too that they will be looking to vest - Can't find the announcement right now but the VWAP will obviously be pushed upwards to guarantee those being issued. What was issued yesterday was only the first lot of three tranches...

Anyway as much as SUM has improved recently its still not a sure thing and carries risk with it.
    I will be derisking earlier than anticipated myself - I can't handle the bipolar swings in my portfolio any more.
    GLTAH.
    OP.
    Last edited by Animinimoso: 27/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.020(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $18.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 24.5¢ 21.0¢ $212.9K 933.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8069 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 36000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.