SUM 4.44% 23.5¢ summit minerals limited

SUM Chart, page-875

1. MZA
    299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Haven't really bothered to read a great deal on here today tbh but if you scale things back a little are things really that bad (or different) if you have held for a month or more?

Have I lost money - no.
    Am I still up a lot - yes.
    Do I think I will lose money - probably not.
    Do I think I could make a lot more money - most likely yes.
    Do I need to sell tomorrow to eat lunch - no.
    Did I invest here for the medium term - yes.

Would think most longer term holders would be in the same boat. Day traders and others recent to the party maybe not so much.

Chalice was $10 a couple of years back. It's now $1.50. PGE.

Same sort of trend reflects on most Li stocks - WR1, RDN, AGY, LKE etc etc. Down a lot.

Not sure if the recently positioned snipers on here are indeed here in camouflage looking for a war (or they got burnt a little here or elsewhere) but don't really care. My guess is they are looking to 'create' a carcass and then get their fill coz they weren't smart enough to get it already...

Company acquired Brazil assets end of April.

Company raised capital end of May @ 18.5c to rapidly advance exploration.

5 weeks on Company is still rapidly exploring and we sit at 27c.

Everything we are seeing and hearing out of Brazil appears to be super encouraging still.

Guru is and remains our most valuable asset still.

So I'm still good. I'm here coz we got Nb & Ta in Brazil (and Im super happy Company is now talking about Ta moreso btw)...

And maybe we got a lot of it.

Announcement I thought read really well and painted a pretty clear & encouraging outlook.

But yeah is there risk? Of course. Unknowns create uncertainty. So yeah you weigh it all up...I'm still 100% happy to roll the dice.

Has GBA sold out? Likely. Will they come back in? Maybe. Is Gower holding them & our promoters / consultants to account? Lets hope so. Did price run too hard too quick? Probably. Who is in our Top 20 now? Not sure.
    Is an announcement quoting 3 or 4 additional rock chip samples worth the effort all things considered and enough to justify an SP uplift? Probably not.

So yeah as others have said so many agendas and so many games on here its ridiculous. But clearly we have a lot of attention so thats kinda not a bad thing haha....we like the Trump of the ASX atm....haha action aplenty....a lot of companies in the Sleepy Joe category sadly....much know where I would rather be...

But seriously if you avoid the noise you realise the main story is very much humming along.

As someone else has mentioned recently also our Uranium project based on peer analysis kinda justifies our current M/C so I mean upside from here still very much untapped.

Lets see what tomorrow brings....

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 25.0¢ 22.0¢ $456.5K 1.971M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32222 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 97209 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.