SUM 12.2% 21.5¢ summit minerals limited

"you don't need to be a Geo to know rockchips don't make up an...

1. 6,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    "you don't need to be a Geo to know rockchips don't make up an economical resource."
    Well you do, that's why they need qualified people to define a JORC resource.

Did you even read what I wrote? where have you seen a JORC resource made up of rockchips?

"I'm not going to post here anymore untilI I see some drill results"
    But continued to post

I said I will shoot down your ramping if you continue to do so.

"WA1 is something special because it's the second largest niobium mine in the world"
    When it is NOT EVEN A MINE !!!!

I said mine instead of resource, my mistake but I wasn't intensionally making outlandish statements like you.
    You've been making statements that SUM WILL be mining. I find it astonishing that the HC moderators allow you to make such outlandish statements.

You said:
    "In my 25+ years of trading, I have never heard a poster suggest that a company will mine before any drilling has ever been done or without a resource.

Congratulations, you are one of a kind"

When what I actually said was:

Actually it wasn't even good enough to be an Indicated MRE,
    It is an "Inferred Mineral Resource"

I was talking about your comments relating to SUM and miining when all they have is rockchips, no drilling results and thus no resource.

I don't know what's worse, what you actually post or the people giving you thumbs up for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.