SUM 0.00% 50.0¢ summit minerals limited

Interesting day but a VWAP just shy of 27c speaks loudly. Held...

1. MZA
    264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Interesting day but a VWAP just shy of 27c speaks loudly.

Held up well considering a red market overall.

Lots of games been played. No surprises here - welcome to the ASX.

Day traders in & out as always.

Attempted tree shakes with some sell side stacking a few times over the session.

Extra volume was to be expected with the 18.5c placement shares now all on market. Can't blame most I guess for taking a quick win. Hopefully most of it is going to sticky hands.

Be interesting to see if the semi brick wall around 30c remains. Or if it was orchestrated to avoid a speeding fine today. Management to my view are yet to put a foot wrong since we acquired our Brazilian assets.

Also interesting that our neighbour ADG got a speeding fine after one of their director's spruked their nearology to us....and their shares went up 50% on the day....can't be a bad thing if we are already getting nearlogy sprukes at this early stage of our journey lol...maybe he knows something we don't yet.

Company appears to be transparent. They clearly keep finding rocks with what would appear very rich mineralisation. That may well explain the delayed newsflow. I mean, we have 30 target areas and we may well have a sea of mineralisation lets hope....so why not go for a market 'shock & awe' announcement once you have all targets covered.

Time will tell. It always does.

Personally it would be nice to see a current Top 20 holder report at some stage soon. Probably would help give the market further confidence that atleast half our register remains solid.

Yesterday we were 20c at one stage. Today we consolidated at approx 30% higher. That's a big win in my book.

Each to their own but personally I believe you would be crazy to sell now. Risk / reward just appears too highly skewed to the positive.

Like others have mentioned this really smells like a notable 'discovery' is in the offing.

If it eventuates we will be talking an SP in the dollars not cents.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43342 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.