SUM 21.7% 27.0¢ summit minerals limited

SUM next WA1, page-719

1. MZA
    276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    BRE put out a significant announcement today that they discovered ultra high grade REE at one of their key Brazilian projects. Shares up 10%. Market cap on its way to $1b no doubt.

One of their biggest shareholders is Gina Rinehart.

My point is Brazil is 110% where it is at for REE. Gina knows it. The world knows it. I'm grateful our management knew it a few months ago too.

And we are there. With a quality land package in a super hot and proven area with our local Guru / Geo and now biggest shareholder fully engaged and leading our path forward.

Go back and read all of the X posts the Company has put out over the last month or so.

They are telling the market they are genuinely 'excited' by what they are seeing out at Equador.

They are smiling.

The rocks and lots of them are glistening.

They discovered a former near surface Nb & Ta artisanal mining operation which the videos show is still highly mineralised.

Our MD flew in to inspect.

They continue to explore and keep finding shiny rocks.

It's all very basic analysis but its all very, very bullish.

It's hard not to think patience is going to be rewarded here. Based on the above you certainly wouldn't want to be on the sidelines when news does drop....we seriously could be sitting on anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.075(21.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 27.0¢ $2.540M 8.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99521 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.