SUM 2.33% 21.0¢ summit minerals limited

Wow! Looks like an incredible amount of post recently, so I...

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Wow! Looks like an incredible amount of post recently, so I haven't read them all yet.

But I think it's important to point out that (or I suspect as much at least) that most of the current investors in SUM have already well and truely written off Phillips River (Lithium), Castor Bay (Lithium) and even Stallion (REE), as bad losses.

The future has been set (seemingly in stone) with Brazil at the forefront (Niobium, Tantalum, Lithium, REE amongst other stuff), with perhaps the Uranium (Stallion/Manhattan) in the mix (but lower down the food chain).

Having said that, the Stallion (REE) MRE might not be too bad in itselt, nor the 7 million plus pounds of Uranium at Stallion / Manhattan...BUT nothing compared to the 'potential' Silver Bullet / Company Making Potential, at Brazil!!!! (Which might put us on the road to CHN, WA1, AUM, HDR etc) type surges...No guarantees, but lets hope!!

The big thing I like about Gower is that he is no nonsense operator and quick to discard the rubbish, rather than throwing good money after bad, which can so often happen...

I get a Chalice Mining (CHN) type feeling with this stock...different commodities sure, but same feeling...

We will have to wait and see, but an announcement can't be too far off now.

All the best!

IMHO /DYOR
    Last edited by MicroNova2035: 08/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $98.88K 473.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110558 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 67905 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.