TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Kermit I do agree with you. Unfortunately I do not have any...

1. 629 Posts.
    Kermit I do agree with you. Unfortunately I do not have any spare cash at the moment I just dont. I think the issue is that quite a lot of juniors are down at the moment, its just the market. I do however, agree that from 31c you could easily see the share price doubling to 62c by the end of next year. I personally think that it will be more than that if IFE is shipping I/O.

That said I think that is why the SP is where its at as at the moment as we stand in June 2011 its all just a prospective. IFE havent obtain a Mining licence TRF need to do more drilling at Telephone Dam ROL havent yet released a maiden JORC statement of the amount of gold at Romang Island and so on.

I think the market is just being cautious to new potential miners and until something substantial happening I think the SP will remain where it is and may even go lower say to 25c, which is not good at all for me as my average is way above the current market value.

Long term perspective is needed and if TRF get $10m from its free carried interest in IFE next year things could move very quickly indeed.

I will continue to hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.