KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

sumarry

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    After impressive drilling results in past few months, last couple of weeks have been interesting in terms of Technical and Fundamental support for KDR and possible upward trend.

Let's summarize:

1. 14th August : Placement to Instittional Investors & Impressive Investor Presentation. (Volume Traded : 9.3M, High : 33.5c & closing at 31.5c)

2. 15th August : Announcement for further high grade copper. (Volume Traded : 5.35M, High : 36.5c & closing at 30.5c)- stock moving to safer hands with decent volume.

3. 16th -21st August: No news. (Total Volume Traded: 3.1M, Average High: 31.5c & Average close 30c) - Again 3M moving to safer hands.

4. 22nd August : Intersects thick zones of copper sulphide on Southern Lode. (Volume Traded: 4.3M, High : 34.5c & closing at 30.5c)

5.23-28th August: Waiting for News in sensitive market condition: (Total Volume Traded : 2.8M, Average High: 29.8c & Average Close : 29.4c)

Nearly 25M shares traded in past two weeks and most of them moved to safer hands looking at current resistance. Otherwise, we would have seen big selling out of 25M in past couple of days when market being very sensitive.

HOB has proven continueous success in drilling results with impressive grade and depth. Results for remaining 18 holes can be out anytime with the expectation of delivering similar grades & depth or higher. Current resistance at 30c and could be closing between 31-32c by end of the day.

This is just my opinion but looking at the facts i strongly believe next phase of result may push SP to new resistance level well above 40c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.