AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Sumitomo and contempt of court - week 2, page-21

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713

So Rusty, does this mean that (according to your rules) you are free to comment on my posts (and name call) but not the reverse?

Sorry mate, I don't believe in deities ...and from my egalitarian outlook we are all entitled to have our say -so don't try to lord it over me. Name calling didn't work out too well for Wyckoff either AFAICT.

If you are able to show where any of my posts are incorrect I will gladly apologise and correct the record, but I suggest AVQ have defamed themselves as a result their aggressive funding strategies -that have preyed on the greed of selected investors and caused massive dilution to mums and dads as a result.

I've been invested in and following AVQ for several years and if that makes me a "Johnny come lately " ...well that's good luck for me.

If I had been invested in AVQ for years like the "old timers", I would have experienced wealth destruction on an even grander (and consistent) scale.

I shudder to think what some of you may have lost over the years. The only winners have been those on a salary (apart from those who could flick their shares and keep the options). What does it take for people to wake up and smell the coffee?

Good luck in your investments too.

SJB

MHO -DYOR
    Last edited by sirjohnnyboy: 28/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.