AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Sumitomo and contempt of court - week 2, page-25

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    I have an idea Rusty,

Don't tell me what to do.

Just so we are clear. I didn't TOU either your post or Wychoff's post.

I would have preferred to see the name calling remain for all to see -because when you resort to that it's pretty clear that you have nothing else substantial to contribute.

It's easy to throw words around like 'slander' and "defamation" -but what have I said that is not true?

AVQ had very little money left (corporate governance?) when the COA appeal was handed down resulting in an amazing 1 for4 options and a fire-sale private placement that the some of the board participated in. This is on top of an incredible remuneration package while at the same time everyday shareholders enjoyed unprecedented value destruction.

Please don't come back to me with platitudes and generalisations Rusty. Is this what happened or not?

I'm happy to reply -but not to another angry outburst. If everything is fine then why are you guys so worried about ASIC? Obviously nothing to worry about.

You seem to be implying that you have some knowledge about my exit from AVQ which raises privacy concerns to me. How would you get personal trading information?

In any case, I fail to see why it is relevant, but I lost plenty from AVQ and I'm entitled to raise concerns if I see fit.

The attached shows the final sale of my AVQ shares -I hope I didn't need your permission to sell them.
    If you remember, at that point in time, there was a run-up in the price to over 30c and I sold my shares a bit too early (but then none of this is your business is it).

I had already lost confidence in AVQ and it appeared to me that the price was being pushed around without any link to real news.

Why are you getting so angry??? Hmmm.

Share Sales prices removed.JPG

Good day to you.

SJB
    Last edited by sirjohnnyboy: 28/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.