AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Wow. Thought I'd check to see if there was anything I had...

1. 322 Posts.
    Wow. Thought I'd check to see if there was anything I had missed. I'm sorry I did. Whatever happened to talking about the facts. Yes that's right the facts. No speculating. Just the facts. If any of you haven't figured this out, that's where the problems start.
    Just stick to substantiated facts and that way prospective buyers might be able to base their decision on something more credible than crap found in these posts. And before anyone says you shouldn't make a decision based on HC......well apparently a lot of you seem to think a lot of people do.
    Any hoot. What's happening with AVQ. Anyone got any facts they'd like to share? Good or bad. I don't care. I've invested way way way too much money in this pig to pull out now. It's in the bottom draw. But I do like to follow posts from time to time. However would just like to here facts.
    Peace out.
    And just so it's clear my sentiment is holding, holding, holding. And at some point selling when and hopefully I can recoup my on paper losses. Smiley face.

jjjj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.