AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Sir JohnBoy, Further to your comments about why I was suspended...

1. 81 Posts.
    Sir JohnBoy, Further to your comments about why I was suspended from HC for 24 hrs, it wasnt name calling , it was for " off topic" , my Hamlet quote to you.

I also note your later posts of yesterday, great to see you have had a change of heart, be happy in life.

So back on topic, I refer you to all my past AVQ posts, on numerious occations , not just to you, I have stated I have an issue with Non shareholders negative unsustainable comments.

You have finally come out andstated , you have lost $30 k on your past AVQ trades, nobody likes to lose money, but your barrage of negative postings , seems like revenge trading.

So If you have issues directly with the company, take it out on them, asic, asx etc.

As I have always stated, I have done alot of rearch on AVQ over the many years, I have been holding and quiring on the dips because I believe AVQ and what they have.

SMM have a dark history of liligation around the world, they play dirtly , even contempt of court. The Truth will come out.

W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.