AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

This is awesome news W. It will be fantastic to teach Sumitomo a...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    This is awesome news W. It will be fantastic to teach Sumitomo a decent lesson.

It will, however, be little comfort to the many who have lost thousands on this glorified Ponzi Scheme.

As I have said before:

"The loss of shareholder value is a result of the profligate spending and resulting massive dilution that has occurred relentlessly over the years. If management were truly behind the company they would have always put their money where their mouth is ...and they have not.

Die-hard supporters can't have it both ways ...if management are "Bambi in the headlights" and NOTHING is their fault -then they have clearly proven incapable of risk management or protecting the company. Where is the corporate Governance?

The same can't be said of management's personal exposure where risk has been measured admirably.

I have three questions:

1. What is the value of $100,000 worth of AVQ shares purchased 5 years ago?

2. What is the value of the payments made to management over the same period.

3. What would be the diluted market capitalisation if the SP reached $1:00.

Those who have participated in private placements with greed options and sold shares over the years are no doubt concerned as the increased dilution continues to make the options appear worthless -like my beloved "loyalty options". I have no sympathy for anyone who gained an advantage from the regular shareholders.

Is anyone prepared to declare that they hold greed options?

I thought not.

That's right, most of the true believers have left this forum to continue slapping themselves on the back elsewhere as they hope for a miracle and AVQ prepares for yet another round of astonishing dilution.

There are no winners in this, except for management. Yes, Fat Cat and friends have been having a royal time receiving silly money that has created at least one millionaire while apparently, some shareholders have lost almost everything.

Even the '10 year 1for4 greed-option guys' are watching their options evaporate -although they were probably able to flick their shares and come out of it with a profit.

Mate, you have only been here a few minutes, some of us have been here a lot longer and have seen the shenanigans repeated several times.

For your info, I still have an interest in AVQ (however tenuous) to go along with my loss of tens of thousands. This means that I have done my apprenticeship and I'm entitled to comment on AVQ as I see fit.

It is my hope that prospective shareholders won't buy into this company that has favoured mates and family over mum and dad shareholders, without understanding the history. Perhaps it might save them from buying in on hype and watching their investment become diluted. Is that what happened to you?

While we are on the subject of hype, I read recently that someone mentioned a future SP of $2.00. If anyone has enough zeroes on their calculator, could you please calculate the diluted market cap @ $2?

"Diluted" means you add in the effect of the hundreds of millions of options floating around out there that have helped sell the companies blue-sky down the drain.

It will be in the hundreds of millions -if not over a billion. Is this a reasonable prediction for a company with scant real assets? Actually, hold that calculation ...it's irrelevant until the next round of dilution is confirmed -assuming ASIC give the go-ahead. 10c with a free option perhaps? Will that equate to a diluted MC of 2 Bil at $2?? Can't tell ....calculator started overheating.

AVQ could be the PERFECT example of how not to operate a company in the interests of all shareholders.

Yes, it's awesome that finally a SPP has been announced -now that the company may be on the rocks it's time to include ALL shareholders to help bail it out.

Even the esteemed Rusty has alluded to the fact that the SIG's intentions are opaque. Are they pissed off with the idea of handing over the crown jewels to a company who has been paying their management with astronomical salaries? Perhaps. Has greed been the undoing? Perhaps.

Whatever the reason, it is clear that the decision regarding Isabel is LOOOOOOOOONG overdue.

Apparently rated as the country with the highest level of corruption (that quite and accolade when you consider the competition), who knows what dark and nefarious deals have been done with the enemy.

My opinion won't change the course of history for AVQ, but it might make it harder for the circle to flick their shares to an unsuspecting newbie or mum and dad on the next fantastic article and pump that occurs (look at history for guidance).

I hope Sumitomo get whatever they deserve, but unfortunately, there is less chance of shareholders getting their just deserts.

Even some of the special circle may be staring down the barrel. I have never liked cliques.

So listen Big W, anytime you want to lecture me again ...I'll make time for a thoughtful response.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.