AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Sumitomo and contempt of court, page-46

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1842
    Totally unsubstantiated post Lo,
    Again you have not provided references or links to support you opinions but prefer to duck around the issue. Attacking the CEO is what you have been pawned to do and what you fall back to always when you lot are cornered. I've directed any issues I have with management directly to them not winged on a public forum........oh that's right you are not a shareholder. Where has Axiom stated that they will be shipping 1% DSO. !!

Axiom have enough Saprolite to commence mining. Albeit small yes but enough economics of scale to begin mining with an income stream to commence an exploration program in the other 90% of the "yet to be touched" lease. Off-take agreement in place with facility attached, SAA in place, PL in place, waiting on a ML. All necessary DD and analysis have been forwarded complying with the act to facilitate the MLA.
    1.8-2mt saprolite thus far give a overall resource of 15-20mt. You say you have modelled SJ. bring it on! I've shown integrity and have posted many models over the years and been spot on. How about you show some integrity yourself.
    SIG will either re-rate this Co or kill us. This is where Axioms issue is. Not the CEO. Nor the leases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.