AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Sumitomo and contempt of court, page-64

1. 81 Posts.
    Mr Lo,

You are clearly not impartial towards this stock ,  another detailed essay against AVQ from a non share holder. A Doji .

I refer to my either post to today  (Below) to help balance company perceptions and reputations :

As you have alot of time to read and write information on AVQ , on balance , you sould read up on Sumitomo : Here is light reading from Wikipedia , there is alot mud if are interested . Not to mention all the other court cases around the world over the years, their tactics speak for themselves:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The Sumitomo copper affair refers to a metal trading scandal in 1995 involving Yasuo Hamanaka, the chief copper trader of the Japanese trading house Sumitomo Corporation. Hamanaka allegedly attempted to corner the entire world's copper market.[1]

Sumitomo lost at least $1.8 billion as a result of what it said were unauthorized trades over a 10-year period by Hamanaka, who was later charged on allegations that he manipulated the price of the metal, which then lost a third of its value on world markets in less than two months.

The affair was a major scandal which is at times compared in magnitude to the Silver Thursdayscandal, involving the Hunt family's attempt to corner the world's silver markets.

It currently ranks in the top 10 trading losses in financial history:

Quite disgraceful , there is alot on Sumitomo for those non AVQ shareholders readers.

W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.