DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

As for Int, to summerised on what we knowIssues of shares at...

1. 286 Posts.
    As for Int, to summerised on what we know

Issues of shares at 0.05cent a share with 10% discount (therefore the shares should be around 0.055cent on average anyway.)

Acquisition of 10% of Energy Mad Ltd with option to buy up to 51%

Acquisition of Ausmeter, a supplier of water/gas meters to major utilities groups in Australia.

Acquisition of (AEL) Advance Energy Ltd, which have the worldwide distribution agreement for "ECOBLUB" the product of Energy Mad Ltd. Options to be issued at 12.5 Cent to be excersied within 2 years from issue.

Acquisition of Powersave PTY LTD, a company which have the sole Australia distribution rights to "Flouresave" a energy saving process for commercial lighting.

Backing of the Australian Electrical Union

Contract of sale for 10 Million ECOblubs = $50 Million dollars within 12 month starting FEB.

ECOBLUB's carbon credit (based on half tonne, $10/tonne/credit) is 0.5 x $10 x 10,000,000 = $50 Million worth of carbon credit by itself. (I think I got my figures right)

Therefore, what price do you people think this companies share prices should be? By my calculation, it should be around 6-6.5cent today, and around 18 cent/shares in two years time, if the company is aiming for a 12.5cent option exercise price by 2010.

Anyone please correct any of my figures if I got them wrong.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.