SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Just trying to summarise our current position, put something...

1. 2,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Just trying to summarise our current position, put something down and hopefully get others views.

1. Negatives.
    A. Attacks. C-Pulse is under a constant ( could be characterised as maniacal) attack .
    In the words of Dave, "what has proved to be true?. ZERO."
    B. Timelines. With C-Pulse these have continuously and seriously drifted. Are the current timelines valid? I am hopeful but depends on the unknown. Have to say I would expect them to drift.

2. If'ies.
    A. European trial. Could be building some momentum. Referral from new source. German focus? have other countries been lost? or is Germany becoming very strong?
    B. European reimbursement. Looks like crap. Just haven't done enough implants?
    C. US. 3 implants, sites active, 60 in pipeline. Unrelated deaths won't stop trial again. No real change in patient population ie. the most desperate so enrolments should move back to pre halt numbers. Fairly confident we are picking up.
    D. Are other therapies positive or distractive at this stage?
    E. CP2, fully functioning device to be animal tested, but design still to be frozen for CP2 trial.

3. Positives.
    A. Last man standing. Over a whole range of therapies from devices to drugs to gene and stem cell therapies we are left as the only option progressing in Class 3.
    B. Success in trial opens other huge therapy areas.
    C. We are doing serious science that adds to effectiveness and credibility.
    D. Appears feasibility trial super responders have not had HF relapses.
    E. Trolls have blown like crazy but except for timeframe have been imaginatively and incorrectly slandering device and everybody and anybody.
    F. Big names are doing studies.

Looks to me we are just waiting for decent numbers at next call.
    Last edited by xc_mse: 06/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.