SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Summary current Position, page-12

1. 1,224 Posts.

Kiwilad

Agree with most of your comments and general sentiment. At the end of the day our success/return is reflected only by the share price and not how many cpulses are sold.
    Read back most of my posts i always underline the bad position were in and if dilution occurs at these prices would be a big blow. Institutions not buying is a concern even at these lows. However those who bought are not selling. Still believing ? Wanting to recover ?

When you praise someone ( dave rosa in this case) doesnt mean im happy with the investment. Or how things turned out so far. Or the lack of positivity . It doesnt mean that im blinded with optimism. But the facts are , the company (price aside) is stronger than its ever been. The fda approved interim 6 months back why would they ?
    My biggest dissappointment was the selling into the news which reeked with the fact some knew of what was coming. Hit $7 at premarket . Not saying the leak is from the company but what a coincedence volume of about 6 million in 5 days then the stock crashes with the suspension news.

You can only bring in new investors from a position of strength. Once you have good news. Is a trial suspended or resuming trial a position of strength ? No. But if and hopefully enrollments pickup fast then it should get the ball rolling.

To your comment if the stock was high id be praising him etc , well my praise would be the same whether were @ $2 or $12. Only difference at $12 management would get some recognition of the progress made. And wed generally be happy that the stock is moving in the right direction.

Dr Peters. I share your view. But if you think that this decision is soley the ceo then you are wrong. To move the inventor-cto and board member out would have been a decision from upstairs. Youve got a chairman and a board. Not all decisions are by the ceo.

The way i see it and the facts are , you are 148 enrollments away from interim. Device cleared safety wise. Fda cranking pressure on lvad disadvantages. The market is yours. Its a new market will take time.

My main concern is another setback and we fall into no mans land . Ive been saying this since we were @ 9 . We cant fall more and more. But it happened. Has the technology changed ? Is there a new technology ? No. Do you have a competitor no . Setbacks but id rather they be handled and you move forward than fall apart.

So when it falls to $2 is my sentiment now a sell?
    Its a great buy. More than ever. Only setback is the lack of funds and the high average of most of us here. The price is un deserved but its a buy for me.

Our investor base isnt good as you have lots of day traders. Search $ssh on twitter on a day we tumble or pop. Look at the army of new investors or shorts who dont even know how the cpulse works.

To conclude . No ceo controls the stock price. But at the end of the day the ceo is who gets praised when things are going well and he is the one who gets the blame if things go bad. But you cant deny that the company is in a better position of success than 3 years ago.

strong buy.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.