SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Summary current Position, page-8

1. 1,224 Posts.

Does any ceo control the share price ?
    Does any ceo control why someone buys or sells the stock.

Dont get me wrong i share your frustration with the stock pricr. Yet i doubt you are more under water as me or hold as big of a position as me nonetheless , as an investor im able to differeniate between the good work and good progress from the declining stock price.

Other than the stock price ( which the ceo doesnt control ) the ceo has done a wonderful job.the company is in a whole new level in comparison when he took over. Dont let thr price level blind yiu. He is cautious for a reason . Dont rush the trial and mess up results.

As xc mentioned , ssh is the only company left competing in this segment of the market.

Look around the board and the management team. I doubt a small bio pays them more than theyre previous giant firms. To blame the ceo for the price level is unfair but i do agree that because of the poor price level , he and his team do not got the recognition that they deserve. I think we have done well to recover from setbacks. Still a long way to go.

Yet we could have more setbacks and fall deep into unchartered waters. But question is , if you have no faith in the company or the team behind isnt it better to cut your losses ?

Fda approves trial resumption stock fall

Fda unconditional interim analysis approval - stock pops 30% then loses all its gains intra day

Is that the ceo's fault

Look around the top 10 funds / inst . Has anyone sold ? No. Instead some were buying especislly deutch and its funds.

We are a long term play and primed for a takeover.

Why would warren watson replace the inventor of the cpulse and the person who established sunshine heart ?

Some big companies want to buy sunshine heart as cheaply ss heartware bought circluite -

Sunshine heart deciding to go it alone for greater success down the line.

In another note - thoratec ( pending $3.5b bid ) had theyre class 3 trial stopped revive it + they enrolled less patients than ssh even though they started befote us.

Also - price targets are all bs. Ive seen targets ranging from $32 to $6 .

Just my two cents. But im just an investor who would risk to lose it all for a chance of a huge return .

But to blame a ceo for the stock price and negate all the progress that has been made is unfair.

Need a good quarter with +20 enrollments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.