HOR 14.3% 0.8¢ horseshoe metals limited

summary/facts of horseshoe metals

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I want to give you a little overview of Horseshoe Metals.

The new Horseshoe Metals is listed since end of July, 10 weeks before.
    They have a dirty cheap marketcap of ~15mln AUD.

Horseshoe got his two licenses, Horseshoe-Lights and Kumarina from Grange Resources, a successful IronOre-producer.

The focus of Grange is the IronOre-Story, so they decided to sell their copper projects to HOR.
    And by listing of HOR on the ASX, Grange saved more than 7% of the HOR-shares. Inteesting: Managing Director, Mr. Maston was working for Grange, before HOR was listed. So he knows the project very good.

Do you know AZURE-Capital? They organised the listing of HOR. And they know, what they are doing. They made the listing of SANDFIRE and FOCUS MINERALS for example. Two very successful companies...
    And this company, AZURE CAPITAL saved 10% of the HOR-shares.

HOR is currently drilling on its Lights-project and announced the first encouraging results with +4%cu last week. Other drillresults are in the pipeline and will be announced the next days.
    The strong buyside of the last days let hope, that we will see another good round of results...

But the other project with its name "Kumarina" is very promissing and could shot HOR in the same sp-range like SANDFIRE. HOR is waiting for the permission to drill this mine.
    Kumarina was mined long time before and was stopped in the early 90s because dropped gold and copper prices.
    This Kumarina-mine had an special situation there... this mine produced 20%-DSO-Copper-Ore, which is very rare on our planet anymore. But they had to stop producing because the goldprice was near 300 USD per oz and Copper near 1500 USD per tonne.
    You all know the current prices of gold and copper...gold 1350 USD per oz and copper near 7000 USD per tonne.
    Let play your fantasies, if HOR will hit 10-or-20% copper...

On listing they produced a very conservative Jorcstudy with 48.000 tonnes of copper.
    HOR has cash to finance the next 9 months with 3x 3000m drilling programs.
    In the last announcement, HOR has verified that they will start another 3000m drillprogramm in November.

HOR is in the early beginning and only a few people have this dirty cheap company on the radar.
    They have only 54.5m shares issued and 30m options.
    The Top20 are holding near 50%.

So this Horseshoe could make her name and could be the next HOT-COPPER-Story...

Thumb up, Mikro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.196M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $500 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 746577 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1605536 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.