CHM 12.5% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Summary for new investors Sep21, page-51

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    And you have always been so positive mate.. My conviction went to another level with the announcement of the two slots at this prestigious cancer conference and I'm not fussed what other SP does between now and the data. Patients staying alive in GBM 6+ plus months will be shouted from the rooftops.

Totally agree with Stockrock and Dalts but to add, the announcement of the conference data has given a defined timeline for brokers to play games with, trying and take your shares by triggering stop losses/fear . When they are done it will move up in anticipation of the results. As corny as it sounds, In US biotech's, they call this horseplay dip and rip just prior to major milestones..

Don't let them take your shares because as @DruStar put it so well it's all about the due diligence on this one.

Since the conference announcement. I have sold other shares to buy more CHM and will continue to do so, not to mention being about 30% cash ATM due to the macro china situation (my CHM holding has grown). PH has made his intentions clear about an accelerated route to FDA from the very first investor preso. He knows what he has found and COH trust him to take it all the way... Quickly and effectively around the best team!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $22.38K 1.331M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19425 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 249425 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.