CHM 12.5% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

The way he presents the background information to Chlorotoxin...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85

The way he presents the background information to Chlorotoxin and its use as a tumor paint in this video is really great! I've watched it multiple times over the past few weeks and each time I pick up something new that sends me off on another "Dr Google" research rabbit hole. One thing that's exciting about what he found was that chlorotoxin not only bound to GBM cells but in other studies they found it did very similar to tumors in other cancers such as breast and prostate. Makes perfect sense when you look at the other indications CHM are planning to open up within the CLTX basket trial. There's so much de-risked data for investors to see within the work done by Jim Olson and the team at Blaze (who undertook the tutor paint trial work) over the past few years.

It's also worth checking out this live podcast too. He goes into some more depth around the use of scorpion venom as an imaging tool, but also talks about other venom peptides from nature (including sunflowers!) and how they can be, and have been, used to heal patients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $22.37K 1.330M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 249641 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.